Accessing our site
Access to the site is permitted on a temporary basis and Study Bridge reserves the right to withdraw or amend the services provided on the site without notice. Study Bridge will not be liable if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Study Bridge may restrict access to users to some parts of the site or to the entire site for technical, administrative or legal reasons.
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential and you must not disclose it to any third party.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the site.
You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access the site through your internet connection are aware of these terms and that they comply with them.
You may use the site only for lawful purposes. You must not use the site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation;
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way;
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material that does not comply with Content Standards;
- To transmit or procure the sending of any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam);
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses or any other computer code, programs or files designed to destroy, interrupt or limit the functionality of any computer, computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
Password and security
Registration on the website may involve you giving a password and username. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your username and password and remain responsible for any activities that occur under your password or username.
You agree to notify Study Bridge immediately of any unauthorised use of your password or username and any other breach of security.
Study Bridge UK Ltd. will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this.