Summer English Language Course
This English course provides an excellent method of making progress efficiently and enjoyably in a small group of adult language learners. The minimum age of the students is 18 years. There is a structured programme of the courses which covers the four skills; speaking, listening, reading and writing and is practiced regularly. Each student is carefully tested on the first morning of the course, and then placed in the appropriate level. The main emphasis is on developing your confidence and fluency to communicate outside the classroom. The maximum study period is 10 weeks and the minimum is 1 week.
- Minimum study period is 1 week.
- Maximum class size is 15 students.
- Weekly progress test.
- Weekly Social activities and Excursion.
- Hours per Week: 15 hours or 30 hours per week.
- One-to-One Class is also available. Minimum 1 hour and Maximum 3 hours.
Levels of the Course
- Beginner : Individuals who can make simple sentences and can understand the main points of a conversation but need much more vocabulary.
- Intermediate : Individuals who can speak and understand reasonably well and can use basic tenses but have problems with more complex grammar and vocabulary.
- Upper Intermediate : Individual who speak and understand well but still make mistakes and fails to make understood some words or sentences occasionally.
- Advanced : Individual who speak and understand very well but sometimes have problems with unfamiliar situations and vocabulary.
- Very Advanced : Individual can speak and understand English completely fluently.
Choice of hours : 30 hours per week mornings and afternoons or 15 hours per week mornings only.
Morning classes : The 15 hour programme covers all skills – speaking and pronunciation, listening, reading & writing, vocabulary and grammar.
Afternoon classes : The 20 hour programme includes an added focus on communication and comprehension.
Individual tailor-made tuition where students can concentrate on areas of specific interest.
The Programme includes
- All Learning Material
- Minimum attendance must be 80%
- Weekend Excursions outside London £55 per person per excursion
- English is an international language and learning it will benefit you to communicate in various countries.
- Learn English for your career, for educational purposes, or for fun.
- This course provides the opportunity to perfect your English communication skills in a short period of time.
- Learning English will provide a unique cultural experience; an opportunity to make new friends from around the World.
- You will meet and study with people from around the world, as our students come from a range of backgrounds which will enrich your learning.
content are coming soon…
content are coming soon…