The Level 4 Diploma in Computing is designed to support learners in achieving careers in areas such as Software Engineering, Programming, E-commerce and Network Management and more, as well as providing knowledge and understanding of the various issues and contexts that affect a computing professional in today’s business environment.
Learners who want to develop their understanding of the principles and models of Human-Computer Interaction and pursue a career in computing.
Learners must complete all 10 mandatory units to achieve the Level 4 Diploma.
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Computer Systems and Software
- Management Information Systems
- Relational Database Systems
- Information Systems Theory and Practice
- IT and Society
- Systems Analysis and Design
- Computer Programming
- e-Commerce Applications
- Software Engineering
- a GCSE Advanced level profile with achievement in 2 or more subjects supported by 5 or more GCSEs at grades 4 to 9 (C and above)
- other related levels 3 subjects
- an Access to Higher Education Certificate delivered by an approved further education
- institute and validated by an Access Validating Agency
Course duration: 12 Months
Tuition fees / Maintenance loans
We are committed to our prospective students to understand the costs and funding for them if they choose to apply in our partner universities. Studying with us is a real investment in your future; if you are studying a Level 4 Computing you may be eligible for funding through Student Finance.
Student Loans & Student Grants
A loan to cover your tuition fees and a maintenance loan towards your expenses. The loan is paid directly into your bank account at the start of term. You have to pay the loan back.
The student grant is paid into your bank account at the start of term. Additional money (up to £3,250) for qualifying full-time students only, which you will not have to pay back.
Learn more. https://www.gov.uk/student-finance
Help for Students with Children
Full-time higher education students with children can apply for a Childcare Grant that provides additional money for childcare costs or other financial support for parents.
Learn more. https://www.gov.uk/childcare-grant
Are you eligible?
Click Here: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance/who-qualifies
If you are not sure, then please feel free to contact us for further assistance.