Why choose this course
Studying BA (Hons) Business Management (Healthcare) will give you wide-ranging and specialist knowledge in business and management, together with a basket of skills to improve your ability to learn and gain employment. The inclusion of specialist business modules in the field of healthcare will also help you prepare for a career specifically in this sector.
- Entering Academia (0 credit)
- Quantitative Methods for Business
- Financial Concepts of Business
- Management Concepts (15 credits)
- People Management (15 credits)
- Marketing Theory and Practice
- Business Environment (15 credits)
- Organisational Behaviour (15 credits)
- Principles of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (15 credits)
- Management Information Systems (15 credits)
- The Healthcare Sector: Provision, Policy and Funding
- Operations Management
- Workforce Management (15 credits)
- Professional Communication (15 credits)
- Managing and Leading in the Healthcare Sector
- Strategic Management
- Entrepreneurship and Social Enterprise in the Healthcare Sector
- 112 UCAS points or equivalent
- Minimum grade 4 (previously grade C) in GCSE Maths and English language, or equivalent
- Students can sit a QAHE maths test to show evidence of proven ability in Maths, at GCSE Level.
We are committed to our prospective students to understand the costs and funding for them if they choose to apply in our partner universities. Studying with us is a real investment in your future; if you are studying Level 3 you may be eligible for funding through Student Finance.