The journey begins from day one. As finance, socio-economic factors, politics, geography, language and culture all influence business, you’ll begin the programme with an exploration of how these can help shape business strategy within an international marketplace.
Like our other undergraduate programmes, our BA in Business Management helps broaden perspective and develops practical skills which are highly appealing to future employers in a global economy.
In the third and fourth year, you’ll be able to take your pick from topics which particularly appeal to you, such as Modern China, The Global Investor, Operations Management and International Finance. Renowned and highly qualified business leaders are invited to speak to our BA International Business students, sharing their experience within the industry, while visits to organisations and museums enhance experiential learning.
You’ll also be able to tailor your International Business degree by taking a minor from a wide range of other leading academic disciplines.
Many of our students gain international industry experience through an accredited internship, which helps shape their education and career choice.
|Year 1||Year 2||Year 3||Year 4|
|Foundations of Business||Financial Accounting||Managerial Economics||Country Risk Analysis|
|Functions and Applications||Managerial Accounting||Corporate Finance||Foriegn Trade Policy|
|Transitions I||Introduction to Microeconomics||Research Methods||European Business Environment|
|Transitions II||Introduction to Macroeconomics||Legal and Ethical Concepts in Management||Managing the Multinational Corporation|
|Scientific Reasoning||Introduction to Entrepreneurship||Professional Skills||International Business Law|
|Creative Expression||Computer Applications in Management||Principles of Marketing||Senior Project|
|Research and Writing I||Calculus with Applications||Global Marketing Management|
|Probability and Statistics I|
|Research and Writing II|
- Gain broad understanding of all aspects of business management from a start-up phase to running and expanding a business
- Option to add a minor to your International Business degree in a related subject area, enhancing your employability
- Benefit from practical working experience through an accredited internship in London with leading business organisation
- Ease of access to both full time and adjunct professors in International Business creates inspirational and supportive education
- Truly international environment at Richmond and US and UK degree helps access to leading graduate schools in the UK and the USA
- A Level: 96 UCAS points
- International Baccalaureate: 24 IB points (year 1) BTEC National Diploma: MMM.
- Completion of Year 12-13 International equivalent secondary school qualification with a minimum grade average of grade of C including mathematics and English