Beginning with the principles of Business Management, you’ll consider how finance, socio-economic factors, politics, geography, language and culture all influence business. Like the other undergraduate programmes BA helps broaden perspective and develops practical skills which are highly appealing to future employers in a global economy.
Study entrepreneurship in action through electives such as Game Theory and Decision Making and Marketing Planning and Strategy which can help you kick-start a business.You’ve also got the option of tailoring your study of entrepreneurship by taking minors from other leading academic disciplines.
Taught by lecturers who are experts in their field, this programme also features entrepreneurs as guest speakers, while visits to organisations and museums extend your perspective and creativity.
An internship which counts towards your degree is a fantastic opportunity to enhance your entrepreneurship skills and improve your career options.
|Year 1 Courses||Year 2 Courses||Year 3 Courses||Year 4 Courses|
|Foundations of Business||Financial Accounting||Managerial Economics||Entrepreneurship and Business Development|
|Functions and Applications||Managerial Accounting||Entrepreneurial Theory and Practice||Entrepreneurship and Family Business|
|Transitions I||Introduction to Microeconomics||Corporate Finance||Entrepreneurship Strategy|
|Transitions II||Introduction to Macroeconomics||Research Methods||European Business Environment|
|Scientific Reasoning||Introduction to Entrepreneurship||Legal and Ethical Concepts in Management||Competition and Strategy|
|Creative Expression||Computer Applications in Management||Organisational Behaviour||Senior Project in Business|
|Research and Writing I||Calculus with Applications||Professional Skills||Global Marketing Management|
|Probability and Statistics I||Principles of Marketing|
|Research and Writing II|
- Equips you with the ability to understand all the aspects of business management from a start-up phase to running and expanding a business locally or worldwide.
- Opportunity to tailor your study of Entrepreneurship by taking minors from other leading academic disciplines.
- Acquire substantial business acumen, alongside developing your leadership potential and strategies to grow a business from a start-up into a globally recognised company
- Benefit from practical working experience through an internship in a leading entrepreneurial business in London or anywhere else in the world
- Work on specific projects and research that will facilitate your entry to global entrepreneurial and tech industries
- A Level: 96 UCAS points
- International Baccalaureate: 24 IB points (year 1) BTEC National Diploma: MMM.
- Completion of Year 12-13 International equivalent secondary school qualification with a minimum grade average of grade of C including mathematics and English