Personal Statement should contain minimum of 1 page. Make sure that you write the personal statement in your own words.
1. Why are you applying for this course? What qualification you want to get?
- Please tell us why this course is important to you and why it will profit your future career plans?
- What interested you with regards to the subject and modules taught on the course?
- Explain why this course is relevant to your past experience and your future career progression plans.
2. In which position (Career) you want to be in future? Benefits of this course.
- Work experience with job title and what is your future plan (Please be specific)
- Please explain how the course will benefit your profession/ career.
3. Why have you chosen to study in this University?
- Please tell us which University you have chosen and why?
4. Summarize any gaps between your previous study commitments and work, include other activities/projects you have been involved with
- Please explain any study gaps in detail (include dates where possible)
- Explain the reason why you wish come back to studies now
- Why this is the best time for you to study?