Studying abroad gives one exposure to better learning and vibrant career options. The only thing that bothers is the funding for your education and we at Study Bridge believe that the student funding should be easily accessible to every deserving candidate. Here’s a sneak peak on how to get to fulfill your dreams.
Whether you have chosen your institution or not, you still need to be sure of your finances while planning to study abroad. And since the customary banks don’t serve the international borrower’s needs we came up with unique support system to ensure funding should always be there for the right candidate. At Study Bridge, we serve students with the latest funding options to ensure a hassle free process of acquiring loans.
What traditional banks require?
Collateral, Co-signers, Guarantors or other Documentation that students usually don’t have. Due to this a lot many students are forbidden from better higher education of their choice and as per their career path resulting in some bad choices that impact their future. Which is a big problem in the students in current age and it had to be taken care off immediately.
Rise and role of a Higher Education Funding Consultant
A funding consultant is someone who gives you better opportunities in terms of student loan with best possible solutions to maximize the outcome of your loan. We simply evaluate and analyze your profile, process your documents and work for you till you get your funding.
As an education funding consultant we are always on the lookout for the future leaders to invest in while supporting them through their education and career development.
Importance of Technology in Finance – Fintech
Our system serves rightly to evaluate and access your profile and credit history, ensuring you will be a good financial as well as social return for your investors.
The Study Bridge Advantage:
- Repayment starts 6 months after class ends
- No co-signer or collateral required
- No penalties for prepayment
- Network of 150 eligible countries
- Member benefits for Study Bridge Student Community
- Scholarships and Perks Community Members
Steps to avail loan through Study Bridge:
- Apply through our online portal – at max. take 20 minutes
- Get a quote within two working days which will be valid for next 2 weeks
- Upload documents
- Proof of identity (your passport)
- Proof of admission
- Credit report*
- Proof of address
- Proof of income
- Proof of savings (if applicable)
- Proof of scholarships or company sponsorship (if applicable)
- Financial aid form (if applicable)
- Sign your loan agreement document
- Get funds transferred to your institute
- Focus on your studies
- Loan Repayment and completion of the process
You can now fulfill your higher education dream with our student funding assistance. Be ready with all your essential documents and connect with us to know more on how we can assist you getting your education funding without facing the difficulties faced while dealing with traditional borrowing institutions. Write to us at Study Bridge and get ready to set the sail for your higher education in the UK.